Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Vince's Christmas List

This list fell out of Vince's pocket on Pizza Night, and I was clever enough to snag it. I am reproducing it here, copied verbatim from the handwritten list.

Vince's Christmas List

1. Triangle--with Paul's banjo, we could start a band

2. Magic beans--not sure where to find these. Maybe ebay?

c. Blue water--This would be really great if there is a toilet with blue water too. I would enjoy this.

d. An abacus--I hear this is some really great new technology. This would help speed up my bill-paying and checkbook-balancing.

5. So you want to be an Innkeeper--possible retirement idea. We have plenty of room. People would enjoy my bacon.

6. Pea soup with ham

This is all I can think of for now. Hopefully I will get at least one of these items for Christmas. Maybe once I get my new TV and can actually see the images on the screen, I will have some more ideas. I love TV.

Oh, that reminds me, I also want this shirt. With my Joey from Friends T-shirt, it will help round out my television show Tshirt collection.

No comments: