Friday, December 07, 2007
Tuesday, December 04, 2007
Women’s Dallas Cowboys Jersey (size M or L)
The new IPOD shuffle. (Red, green or blue) or whatever color
Really warm gloves or mittens or whatever keeps my hands the warmest.
Clothes or gift card for clothes to anywhere. (it’s cold here and I need winter shirts)
Snow boots (size 7)
She said that Aarons would come soon and when it does I will add it too...
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Monday, November 26, 2007
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Tuesday, November 06, 2007
Monday, November 05, 2007
Oh, if you are not into yarn, I have an Amazon wishlist.
But I also like it when people go off-list and try to get something that I will like.
If I think of something else, I will post it.
Happy birthday, Jack.
Monday, October 29, 2007
1. PSP handheld
2. The Japanese game that Paul has for his PSP
3. A WII
4. Gift cards to build-a-bear
5. Gift card to anywhere
6. Make-up kit
7. Books by Angie Sage, Katherine Paterson, Jacqueline Davies
8. Art stuff
9. Yarn, needles
10. Jewelry from J-Spencer (kid section)
11. Clothes (limited 2, wet seal, arepostale)
1. A knitted stocking
3. Push pop
4. And lots of candy and games!!
Hey Guys. I've been trying to think about what I want this year. I'll probably send more things later with Caleigh's list. But here's my birthday/ christmas list (# 1 is what I ESPECIALLY want)
1) MONEY for a CARRRR
2) the series of 24
3) Gift cards to: Hollister, American Eagle
4) The Northface jacket (not coat, jacket) preferable pink with grey.
5) Kodak Easy share camera (maybe people can put money together?)
I'll get back to you on more. I'm sending this to my parents too, so you might want to talk to them as well.
Monday, September 17, 2007
Friday, September 14, 2007
Sunday, September 09, 2007
* Polly Pockets
* Brownie stuff
* CD/Tape Player for her room
* High School Musical Soundtrack
* High School Musical Movie
* Gift Card from Claires
Saw this at the game on Saturday and we could not figure it out. It's taken in Sepia tone because it's very artistic, or because I'm a moron who forgot to switch the 'sepia setting' off the last time I used it to take artistic photos of the dogs butt.
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Monday, August 20, 2007
Friday, August 17, 2007
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Saturday, August 11, 2007
Monday, August 06, 2007
Monday, July 02, 2007
Sunday, April 22, 2007
Monday, January 29, 2007
1. What special talent did Molly Ringwald have in The Breakfast Club?
2. What was the very first James Bond movie that was shown in the 80's? What was the last?
3. Name the actress who played the pretty blond girl Elliot danced with in E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial?
4. How many Nightmare On Elm Street movies were made in the 80's?
5. In Empire Strikes Back, what was chewing on the power cables of the Millenium Falcon while Han Solo and company were hiding inside the asteroid cave?
6. What was the license number on the Ghostbusters' car?
7. In 'Back To The Future', where did Doc Brown get the plutonium to power the time-travelling DeLorean?
8. In 'Empire Strikes Back' when the ghost of Obi Wan Kenobi said that Luke was their last hope against the Empire, who was Yoda refering to when he said: "No, there is another"?
9. What god were the Thugees worshipping in "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom"?
10. In the movie Porkey's, why did they call Meat Tuperello 'Meat'?
11. In the movie 'Aliens', what was Newt's real name?
12. What does Ally Sheedy use to decorate her picture in the Breakfast Club?
13. In 'Dirty Dancing' what was Baby's real name?
14. What were Mouth and Chunk's real names in "The Goonies"?
15. What not very good aliases did Bill and Ted give their 7 historical figures when introducing them all to
16. In the Breakfast Club, What did Brian try to kill himself with?
17. What future famous actors played Spicolli's sidekicks in Fast Times at Ridgemont High?
18. What is the name of the Freelings' dog in "Poltergeist"?
19. What is the name of Sarah's brother that she is trying to save in "The Labyrinth"?
20. How does Alice kill Freddy Krueger in "Nightmare on Elm Street 4"?
21. In "Innerspace", what did the license plate on Igoe's BMW say?
22. In "The Blues Brothers", what does SCMODS stand for?
23. In 1989's "The Little Mermaid", what was Scuttle's name for a fork?
24. In the 1984 movie "Splash", the pretty blonde mermaid chooses which street name to be her own?
Monday, January 15, 2007
2: On a large hill in the city of Athens, you can find a 2400 year old temple. What is it called, and on which hill is it situated?
3: The father of Queen Elizabeth II was king of Britain from 1936 until 1952. What was his name?
4: Mia Farrow and Woody Allen have a number of adopted children among them, but only one biological child, a four-year-old son. What is his first name?
5: There are two money bags. This first bag contains $10 bills. The second bag is twice as wide, twice as high, and twice as deep as the first, and is totally full of $1 bills. The second bag contains what percentage of the money that the first bag contains?
6: The first time humans ever saw "it" was 1959, when a Russian satellite first photographed it. What was it?
7: In human reproduction, the X-and Y-chromosomes determine gender. Is the X-chromosome associated with male or female characteristics?
8: Identify the first Secretary-General of the United Nations from Africa.
9: In the world of photography, what does SLR abbreviate?
Friday, January 12, 2007
Try these (answers in comments):
Question 1: What are the three types of balls used in Quidditch?
Question 2: What color is the Gryffindor Quidditch robes?
Question 3: What did Harry see in the Mirror of Erised?
Question 4: Where do Hogwarts students buy their books?
b. Madam Malkin’s
c. Flourish and Blotts
Question 5: When is Harry's birthday?
Question 6: How many players are on a Quidditch team?
Question 7: What did the Dursleys give Harry for his 10th birthday?
Question 8: What is Nearly Headless Nick’s (resident ghost of Gryffindor) full name?
Question 9: Of what materials is Harry’s wand made?
Question 10: What is Albus Dumbledore’s claim to fame? (Choose one)
He discovered the 12 uses of dragon’s blood
He defeated the dark wizard Grindelwald in 1945.
Question 11: What kind of creature is Norbert the Norwegian Ridgeback?
Question 12: What was Hagrid’s gift to Harry after Harry survived his encounter with Quirrell and the Sorcerer’s Stone?
Question 13: Why weren't Ron and Harry able to get to Platform 9-3/4 at the beginning of their second year at Hogwarts?
A. They used too much Floo powder
B. Malfoy put a curse on the gateway
C. Snape didn't want Harry back
D. Dobby the house-elf closed the gateway
Question 14: What is the mark of a house-elf's enslavement?
A. His socks
B. A tattoo
C. Lack of clothing
D. A ball and chain
Question 15: Who is Harry's "biggest fan" during his second year at Hogwarts?
A. Gilderoy Lockhart
B. Colin Creevey
C. Justin Finch-Fletchley
D. Ernie MacMillan
Question 16: Which of the following is not a book by Gilderoy Lockhart?
A. Year with the Yeti
B. Magical Me
C. Gadding with Ghouls
D. Hobnobbing with Hobgoblins
Now remember, there was a Harry Potter question last year, so we better know these!
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Mental Note, people!
1. Who was Mallory Keaton's fiance?
2. Which one of the A Team was a Pilot?
3. What is the name of the cat in the smurfs?
4. What's the connection between Benson & Growing Pains?
5. Who was the leader of the good Transformers?
6. What was the name of the dog in Fraggle Rock?
7. What was the name of Punky Brewster's dog?
8. What was Angela's son's name in Who's the Boss?
9. What was Michael Jackson advertising when he was nearly killed?
10. What was ALF's girlfriend from Melmac's name?
11. What was the name of Arnold's fish on Different Strokes?
12. On Three's Company, what was Jack's retaurant that he opened and was head chef?
13. On Three's Company, what's the first name of Mr. Furley's (landlord) tight wad brother who owned the
14. On Three's Company, what city did the trio live in?
15. On Three's Company, what is the name "Chrissy" is short for?
16. On Three's Company, what was Chrissy's father's ocupation?
17. What former cast member of ER was on an 80's show of the same name?
18. Who was the bully who terrorized Arnold on Different Strokes?
19. What was Roscoe's dogs name on the Dukes of Hazzard?
20. What was the name of the school mistress in The facts of Life?
Monday, January 08, 2007
Sunday, January 07, 2007
Saturday, January 06, 2007
1 - There was only one city in the US that was bombed during WWII. Where was it?
2 -- What is the oldest Chartered town in Oklahoma?
3 - What is the oldest incorporated town on Route 66 and was also the first town in Oklahoma to have electricity?
4 -- What is the oldest park in Oklahoma?
5 -- What town owns the record for the largest Pecan Pie?
6 -- What is a Sooner?
7 -- Where is the tribal capital of the Cherokee Nation?
8 -- There were several things that were invented in Oklahoma -- Can you name 3?
9 -- What is the state moto?
10 -- What 2 states capital city includes the name of the state?
11 -- How many tribal headquarters are in Oklahoma?
Just a few things to think about....
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
When is the trivia contest anyway? I don't even know. Mom will probably tell us all a different day at least different times, then be mad when we're not there at the right time! HE HE! What's up with that anyway? I think we should be concerned about it. Strange. Let's see it happened that night with the Zio's dinner, it happened at the other trivia contest at St. Mary's, dinner the other night when Paul waited FOREVER. When else? I'm seeing a pattern.
Anyway, trivia...here are a few questions. I have the answers HAHAHAHA!!! See who can answer them, no googling. This is PRACTICE!! Who knows when we can practice since we are all SICK! Nice!! Okay....no CHEATING! For real...
1. What famous document begins: "When in the course of human events....?"
2. What current branch of the US military was a corps of only 50 soldiers when World War I broke out?
3. What president was shot when walking to California Governor Jerry Brown's Office?
4. Who earned infamy for noting "A billion dollars isn't worth what it used to be"?
5. What ethnic group was largely responsible for building most of the early railways in the U.S. West?
Okay, I did get these questions off the internet, so if you google them, you will probably get all five answers in a row. But, don't cheat. And someone else needs to post the next set. I don't care where you get the questions from, we need practice...